Residential and Luxury Investment Specialist
Maria V. Kafetzis is an exceptional luxury real estate broker specializing in residential and luxury investment properties, and offers a level of service to her clients that far exceeds expectations. As a luxury real estate broker in New York and South Florida and having earned her certification as a luxury homes marketing specialist, Maria is always committed to excellence. Her business model focuses solely on providing her clients with superior knowledge, personalized service and the utmost attention to detail. With her fierce work ethic and unwavering perseverance in challenging negotiations, her clients have described her as “high energy”, “personable”, “knowledgeable”, “enthusiastic”, “capable”, “dynamic” “analytical”, “driven” and the “creme de la creme of real estate”.
Her creative marketing skills coupled with her sophisticated approach to each individual transaction and her wealth of knowledge in real estate and real estate law, have earned her prestigious awards and accolades in her field as well as the respect and admiration of her clients, colleagues and peers. In this ever growing global economy, and the interest of foreign buyers, sellers and/or investors in real estate ventures in New York and South Florida, Maria’s proficient multi-lingual skills allow her to communicate in spanish and greek as well as english, and opens doors and opportunities for her clients that are closed to most other brokers.
Prior to pursuing her passion and career in real estate, Maria was hired at 17 years of age to manage the administration department of a large, prominent law firm in Garden City, New York. After earning several promotions within the firm and going on to earn her paralegal degree, she was hired by another prominent corporate law firm in Garden City, New York.
The experience Maria gained during her years working in the legal profession has allowed her to rise head and shoulders above her colleagues in the real estate industry. Since receiving her real estate license in 2001, she has closed over $200 million in sales and has earned her a place as one of the most prominent brokers in both New York and now, South Florida.
Maria is the Right Realtor® 4 You
Maria prides herself on relentless determination to accomplish the goals and meet the needs of her clients. When asked what she does for a living, her reply is always “I exceed expectations daily by helping my clients achieve their most important personal and financial goals”. Maria is not simply selling a home. She is living in the moment with her clients and taking the time to understand their individual needs, and that time often leads into late nights and, of course, weekends.
Whether the client is upsizing, downsizing, relocating or investing, Maria customizes a strategy that is well organized and designed to deliver successful results each and every time. She combines her years of experience and her vast network of professional resources on each transaction to insure that her clients are protected and completely satisfied at closing.
Maria Kafetzis, together with Douglas Elliman Real Estate, lead the real estate industry in New York and South Florida, offer exclusivity to premier properties and provide you a dynamic partnership that equates to superior selling power.
Maria lead the negotiations with large corporations and
select Fortune 500 companies on matters including:
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Private Placements
- Formations and Dissolutions
- Complex Sale Leasebacks
- Sales and Lease of Commercial Spaces
- Contract Negotiations
- Licensed New York State Real Estate Salesperson – Realtor® with 16+ years experience
- Licensed New York State Real Estate Broker
- Licensed Florida Real Estate Salesperson – Realtor®
- Licensed Florida Real Estate Broker
- Short Sale Certified Specialist
- RSPS-Resort & Second Home Specialist
- Designation – Luxury/High End Market
- SRES-Senior Real Estate Specialist Designation – Senior Real Estate Consultant
- CLHMS – Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist Designation
- Certified Paralegal with 13+ years legal background
- Currently sit on Douglas Elliman’s Gold and Presidents Circle for extraordinary performance.
- 2016 “Top 40 Under 40 Professionals” by Long Island Business News.
- 2014 “Top Regional Listing Agent Award – Top Gross Closed Commissions” by Central Nassau, Douglas Elliman.
- 2013 “Top 20 Under 40 Rising Stars” by Board of Realtors®, Nassau, Suffolk & Queens. -out of 20,000+ Board Members.
- Million Dollar Guild Recognition – Nationally Recognized
- National Association of Realtors – Realtor®
- Long Island Board of Realtors – Realtor®
- New York State Association of Realtors –
- Association of Palm Beaches & GFLR – Realtor®
- Miami Board of Realtors – Realtor®
- Multiple Listings Systems – Realtor®
- Institute of Luxury Home Marketing
- Aventura / Sunny Isles Chambers of Commerce
- Aventura Marketing Council
My passion and intention is to provide the most personalized and successful real estate experience to my clients. I strive each day to reward them by exceeding their expectations, assisting them in achieving the goals they have set for themselves while consistently upholding the highest standards of professionalism and integrity.
Maria V. Kafetzis
High energy, pleasant personality and a real pleasure to deal with. Understood my needs and gave good advice on getting home ready to sell. I would recommend her services.
Boca Raton, FL
Maria was great from the start-she clearly did her homework when she evaluated our house and presented us with the comp listings, and was careful as she went through the house and gave a price that not only we were happy with, but that apparently the buyers were as well as we sold in just two months! She keeps a happy enthusiasm throughout the process and knows great people to work with because of her years of experience. She guided us through the process and made it as painless as possible.
Long Island, NY
Maria was very helpful in every possible way. She walked us through the process of buying a house (first-time owners) and was willing to answer all of our questions. Overall, working with her was a very positive experience and we would recommend her for her great services and professionalism.
Read more testimonials at Zillow